Join Naturalist Journeys and host Greg Smith on this Hawaiian nature cruise. Cruise between four Hawaiian Islands: Moloka’i, Lana’i, Maui, and Hawai’i to discover a new side of Hawai’i, far from the tourist crowds. Enjoy a trip that emphasizes marine life, snorkeling, and fun. Begin your journey as a smiling crew and glass of champagne welcome you aboard. Snorkel through coral gardens and sea turtle habitat. See Giant Pacific Manta Ray on a night excursion. Observe whales in the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary, and find endemic birds like Nene, a sample of Hawaiian honeycreepers, and Hawaiian Short-eared Owl.
- Cruise between the islands of Moloka’i, Lana’i, Maui, and Hawai’i
- See endemic birds like N?n?, Hawaiian honeycreepers, and Hawaiian Short-eared Owl
- Enjoy an evening pa‘ina (feast) and Hawaiian jam session with Moloka‘i locals
- Snorkel through coral gardens and at a sea turtle habitat
- Spend time in Moloka‘i’s ancient Halawa Valley
- Learn about island history at the Lana‘i Culture and Heritage Center
- Take part in snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and skiff excursions
Photo credits: Banner: Booby in Flight by Tom Dove; Hawaii Waterfall by Julie Fannon; Humpback Whale Flukes by Greg Smith; Common Bottlenose Dolphin by Greg Smith; Red-billed Tropicbird by Mike Boyce; Hawaiian Short-eared Owl by Tom Dove; Nene, Naturalist Journeys Stock; Booby in Flight by Tom Dove; Liwi, Naturalist Journeys Stock.