Join Naturalist Journeys on this Hawaiian nature cruise. Cruise between Moloka’i, Lana’i, Maui, and Hawai’i to discover a new side of Hawai’i, far from the touristy crowds. Enjoy a trip that emphasizes marine life, snorkeling, and good fun. Begin your journey as a smiling crew and glass of champagne welcome you on board. Snorkel among coral gardens and sea turtle habitat. See giant Pacific Manta Ray on a night excursion. Witness whales in the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary, and find endemic birds like Nene, Hawaiian honeycreepers, and Hawaiian Short-eared Owl.
- Set sail between the islands of Moloka’i, Lana’i, Maui, and Hawai’i
- See Hawaiian endemic birds like Nene, Hawaiian honeycreepers, and Hawaiian Short-eared Owl
- Indulge in an evening pa‘ina (feast) and enjoy a Hawaiian jam session with Moloka‘i locals
- Snorkel amongst coral gardens and at a sea turtle habitat
- Enjoy time in Moloka‘i’s ancient Halawa Valley
- Learn about the islands' history at the Lana‘i Culture and Heritage Center
- Have fun snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and on skiff excursions
Photo credits: Banner: Booby in Flight by Tom Dove; Hawaii Waterfall by Julie Fannon; Humpback Whale Flukes by Greg Smith; Common Bottlenose Dolphin by Greg Smith; Red-billed Tropicbird by Mike Boyce; Hawaiian Short-eared Owl by Tom Dove; Nene, Naturalist Journeys Stock; Booby in Flight by Tom Dove; Liwi, Naturalist Journeys Stock.