Join Naturalist Journeys for this exciting Hawaiian nature cruise. Cruise between Moloka’i, Lana’i, Maui, and Hawai’i to discover a new side of Hawai’i, far from the touristy crowds. Enjoy a trip that emphasizes marine life, snorkeling, and good fun. Begin your journey as a smiling crew and glass of champagne welcome you on board. Snorkel among coral gardens and sea turtle habitat. See giant Pacific Manta Ray on a night excursion. Witness whales in the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary, and find endemic birds like Nene, Hawaiian honeycreepers, and Hawaiian Short-eared Owl.
This February departure is timed for exceptional marine and birdlife viewing.
- Sail between the islands of Moloka’i, Lana’i, Maui, and Hawai’i
- Watch for Hawaiian endemic birds like Nene, Hawaiian honeycreepers, and Hawaiian Short-eared Owl
- Indulge in an evening pa‘ina and enjoy a Hawaiian jam session with Moloka‘i locals
- Snorkel among coral gardens and at a sea turtle habitat
- Spend time in Moloka‘i’s ancient Halawa Valley
- Learn about the islands' history at the Lana‘i Culture and Heritage Center
- Enjoy snorkeling, kayaking, paddle boarding, and on skiff excursions
Photo credits: Banner: Waterfall, courtesy UnCruise Adventures; Booby in Flight by Tom Dove; Humpback Whale by Greg Smith; I'iwi (Scarlet Honeycreeper) by Greg Smith; Hawaii Waterfall by Julie Fannon; Humpback Whale Flukes by Greg Smith; Common Bottlenose Dolphin by Greg Smith; Red-billed Tropicbird by Mike Boyce; Hawaiian Short-eared Owl by Tom Dove; Nene, Naturalist Journeys Stock; Booby in Flight by Tom Dove; Liwi, Naturalist Journeys Stock; Route Map courtesy UnCruise Adventures.