Discover stunning islands of the North Atlantic with a cruise to Scotland, the Faroe Islands, and Iceland. Scotland offers a rich tapestry of history, culture, and suggest beauty. The Faroe Island are famous for their naturalist beauty, steep mountains, grass-covered roofs, and the largest Storm Petrel colony in the world. Home to ice-covered volcanoes, immense glaciers, and geothermal lagoons, Iceland is a stark volcanic land with a warm heart. Each day we explore off the ship in the company of expert guides, cruising in the zodiacs and enjoying walks on shore.
More details about this cruise will be available soon. Thank you for your patience.
- Cruise onboard the luxurious RCGS Resolute, our ultra comfortable home for the trip
- Explore the dramatic coastlines of these North Atlantic Islands on zodiacs and on foot
- Witness cliffs packed with over 100,000 nesting seabirds near Scotland's Dunnottar Castle
- Pass through the Outer Hebrides, the UK’s most remote islands
- Visit Sørvágsvatn, the largest lake of the Faroe Islands, dubbed “the lake over the ocean” due to an optical illusion that makes the lake appear to hover in mid-air
- Visit Iceland’s shallow fjords, a haven for whales, dolphins, and seals
- Opt for sea kayaking, an exciting way to get close looks at remote inlets and stunning scenery
- See one of Europe's biggest Arctic tern breeding grounds near Vik in Iceland
Photo credits: Banners: Scotland by Dave Brosha, courtesy One Ocean Expeditions (OOE); Norther Gannets by Jocelyn Pride, courtesy OOE; Iceland by Dave Brosha, courtesy OOE; Whale Watching, courtesy OOE; Atlantic Puffin by Daisy Gilardini, courtesy OOE; Faroe Islands by Dave Brosha, courtesy OOE; Faroe Islands by Dave Brosha, courtesy OOE; Faroe Islands by Dave Brosha, courtesy OOE;